Kontinent Warriors & Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kontinent Warriors & Academy

~Tribal Wars~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Must know posting guidelines!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joesr
Admin
joesr

Must know posting guidelines! Empty
PostSubject: Must know posting guidelines!   Must know posting guidelines! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:42 am

Posting Guidelines

I want everyone to to know how to post properly. This makes it easier on everyone to understand and easier to view (like when your searching claims).

Make sure you know these posting guidelines or else dont be suprised when you see your post deleted.

Claiming a village:
Subject Line: Village name with coordinates (basically a copy of the BBCodes version of the city you want).
Message:as the title, also keep it updated with replies of attacks and/or when you take it so it can be deleted.
UA's: One (1) claim at any time. No claiming 2 at the same time.

Defense:
Subject Line: Under attack by {insert player name here}
a) Village(s) under attack
b) {insert player name here} of {insert tribe TAG here}
c) How many attacks, listed villages which are attacking
d) When the attacks arrive server time
e) What you expect in the attack(s)
f) After the attacks are complete, go to your rally point, click on troops link, click the foriegn box (which automaticallys select all foriegn troops) and then click send back.
---> You must try to evaluate the attack by sending (dont actually send) swords or rams or if you have it in the victim city nobles to the village attacking you. You can determine whether its a fake attack or real by doing so.

Offense:
Subject Line: I think we should attack {insert player name here}
Message: {insert player name here} of {insert tribe TAG here}. Explain why.

Diplomacy:
Subject Line: {insert tribe TAG here}

Account Sitting:
Subject Line: Dates you need sitting
Back to top Go down
https://kwarriors.rpg-board.net
aphina

PostSubject: Re: Must know posting guidelines!   Must know posting guidelines! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 pm

woops, i claimed 4 but mainly cuz I've just joined & have already started to noble them...sorry

oh & do you claim here or in the general talk section?
am also wondering the reasons for limiting it to just 1 village at a time, I mean if someone is able to take multiple quickly is that allowed?
Back to top Go down
Utsikt

Utsikt

PostSubject: Re: Must know posting guidelines!   Must know posting guidelines! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:59 am

aphina wrote:
woops, i claimed 4 but mainly cuz I've just joined & have already started to noble them...sorry

oh & do you claim here or in the general talk section?
am also wondering the reasons for limiting it to just 1 village at a time, I mean if someone is able to take multiple quickly is that allowed?

claims in claim section :p
dunno really, perhaps so everyone gets a chance to claim. after your done u can claim another one
Back to top Go down
aphina

PostSubject: Re: Must know posting guidelines!   Must know posting guidelines! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:29 pm

well i can't see the claims section so...
Back to top Go down
Utsikt

Utsikt

PostSubject: Re: Must know posting guidelines!   Must know posting guidelines! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:58 pm

grizzle is trying to fix it i think
Back to top Go down
aphina

PostSubject: Re: Must know posting guidelines!   Must know posting guidelines! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:38 pm

Utsikt wrote:
grizzle is trying to fix it i think

well now that I got accepted into the group I can access the claim section now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must know posting guidelines!   Must know posting guidelines! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must know posting guidelines!
Page 1 of 1